Friday, January 2, 2009

What does Chaois is COOL mean?

I dated a fellow who said he could not stand to be at my house because of all of the chaos. I didn't know how to respond to that because - to me - chaos is normal. I grew up as the oldest daughter in a house of boys. I, myself, have 4 kids and assorted animals. I know nothing BUT chaos. I, somehow, am able to tune out the screaming and fighting. If there is blood, come see me, but otherwise carry on.

I ended up dating this guy for 5 years. I should have dumped him the first time he called my kids baggage. Anyway.

I went for a job interview Tuesday for a clerk position at the Department of Health and Human Services. I think it went well. It would be a major pay cut from what I was making at AA, however it is more than unemployemt AND I would not have to commute 3 hours every day. That alone is worth something, right? At least that is what I told the interviewing ladies.

Andrea is 26 weeks pregnant and bless her heart. BLESS HER HEART.

Colby got hired full time at UPS and has learned that if one overspends one's checking account, one's bank takes advantage of that. A very valuable lesson to learn indeed.

2 comments:

Marla said...

I agree, life without chaos would be snooze-ville!

Hope you get that job!! Tell Andrea to hang in there!

Reenie said...

Yes Chaos is Cool:)

I hope and pray that you get the job.

YEA! For Colby.

Before you know it ~ you'll be holidng your new little granddaughter=)