Monday, December 29, 2008

What do dreams mean?

I just had a lovely nap but it was filled with whacko dreams. Like my soon to be ex-husband was chasing me around an abandoned house. And my real ex-husband and his wrassler wife were being nice to me AND taking Blake so I could visit with a friend. There was some other stuff too, but it made my head hurt.

I'm taking a Sociology class and it is kicking my butt. I don't know if it is because it is 4 hours a day for 12 days OR if the material is that hard. I think it is the former.

And girls, is it just me or do you like the farting, belching, snorting, scratching boyfriend/husband behavior? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

1 comment:

Lori said...

HA! I usually keep a boyfriend around just up until he gets to that point then I find a new one. Then when the new one gets comfortable enough to do that stuff, he has to go too. Did I ever tell you my theory about how men are like playdough?